The rail yard development will include a mix of housing, entertainment, retail, office space, theaters, parks and hotels.
- The site is the largest plot of undeveloped land in the downtown of any major American city.
- Sporting and culture events add to our civic amenities, quality of life and attract people to our region; both to live and invest.
- “The rail yard is a once-in-a-lifetime project that will transform our city and region,” said Kevin Nagle, lead investor in Republic FC’s expansion bid.
- Expansive 240 acre rail yard is the largest urban infill site in this region, garnering national attention
- Projected to add 100,000 new residents over 20 years
- Development could add up to 12,000 residential units, 800,000 square feet of commercial space, parks, museum and arts center.